Billing & Reimbursements

Why do I need to setup my own practice? We help you setup your own practice to obtain an Employer Identification Number (EIN)/Tax ID Number (TIN).  The EIN is used to get you credentialed with the insurance companies. Do you help with the EIN application and business...

Do you need to see a doctor? Click here to connect with one of our expert providers

Close Bitnami banner